Select a Platform
Select a Device
Setup your Exchange Account on Windows
1.Navigate to Windows Control Panel > Mail > Show Profiles > Add. Specify your Profile Name and click OK.
2. On the Auto Account Setup page type your name, primary email address, and your mailbox password twice, then click Next.
3.Outlook 2016 will start configuring your account. When you get a security prompt, check the box Don’t ask me about this website again and then click Allow.
4. Windows Security window might then prompt your username and password. Enter your primary email address in the Username box and type your mailbox password and click OK.
5. Outlook 2016 will discover your email server settings and finish configuration of your email account. Once you see all steps as completed, you can click Finish. Now you can open your new profile in Outlook 2016.
Setup your Exchange Account on Mac
1. Open Mac Mail
2. From the Mail menu, choose Preferences, then click Accounts.
3. Click the Add button (+) to add an account.
4. Select Exchange from the list of account types, then click Continue.
5. Enter your name, email address, and password, then click Continue.
6. Features such as contacts and calendars can also be used with Exchange. Leave all of the options checked to use all of Exchange’s features. Your Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Notes & Reminders will now sync from Exchange to your device automatically.
Setup your Exchange Account on iPhone
1. Add your Exchange account: Tap Settings > Mail > Add Account > Exchange.
2. Enter your information: Enter your email address and password. You can also enter an account description.
3. Connect to the Exchange Server: Your device should automatically find the Exchange server. If you are asked to fill out more information, return to the previous step and try again.
4. Sync your content: You can sync Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes. When you’re finished, tap Save.
Setup your Exchange Account on Android
1. On your device, go to Menu > Settings.
2. At the bottom of the Settings screen, tap Accounts and sync.
3. At the bottom of the Accounts and sync screen, tap Add account.
4. On the Add account screen, tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
5. Enter your email address and password and then tap Next
6. Select the services that you want to synchronize with the Exchange server, and specify how often you want to synchronize. Then, tap Next.
Setup your Exchange Account on Blackberry
1. On your BlackBerry’s home screen, tap on Settings
2. Tap on Accounts
3. Scroll down and tap on Advanced
4. Tap on Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
5. Give your ActiveSync account a name in the Description field. Leave the Domain field blank. Enter your email address in the Username field. Enter your email address in the Email Address field. Enter your password in the Password field. Enter http://outlook.office365.com/EWS/exchange.asmx in the Server Address field. All other values can remain at their default settings. Click on Next.
6. Select the elements you wish to sync and then tap on Done but do not select Memos as it might cause sync issues.